This guide will walk you through the steps to setup Kustomer as a new channel with Chatdesk Teams.
1. From your Kustomer dashboard, please Visit Settings > Security > API Keys
2. Create a new API Key with the following settings
Name - Chatdesk
Expires - No Expiration
Roles - org.user
3. Copy the new API Key
4. In a separate tab, please open your Chatdesk Teams dashboard. From here, please visit Settings > Channels > Kustomer > Add Kustomer Account
Enter the subdomain for your Kustomer account http://YourSubdomain.kustomerapp.com
5. Paste the API Key from Kustomer
6. Copy the Webhook URL
7. Go back to your Kustomer dashboard. From here, visit Settings > Platform > Workflows > Create New Workflow
Workflow Title - Email workflow for Chatdesk
8. Add the URL copied from Teams here
9. Copy "/#steps.1" into the box highlighted below
10. Save and toggle on the workflow
11. Go back to your Kustomer dashboard. Then, please visit Settings > Platform Settings > Workflows > Create New Workflow.
Workflow Title - Chat workflow for Chatdesk
12. Add the URL copied from Teams here
13. Copy "/#steps.1" into the box highlighted below
14. Go to Settings > Platform > Outbound webhooks
15. Create new outbound webhook with the url https://teamsapi.chatdesk.com/api/kustomer/closedTicketWebHook
Your Kustomer account is now linked with Chatdesk Teams!
If you have any further questions regarding the setup process, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. You can book a time slot here to meet with our customer success team to get your questions answered.