This guide will walk you through the steps to setup Front as a new channel with Chatdesk Trends.
- Please open your Chatdesk Trends dashboard. From here, please visit Settings > Channels > Front > Add Front Inbox
- Login with an account that has admin access to your company’s Front
- Select the Front Inboxes that you would like to be Automatically Tagged
- Copy the Webhook URL from Chatdesk Trends
- Login to your Front account and visit Settings > Rules > Add a team rule
Enter the following details in the new rule
Inbound message, Outbound message, Outbound reply
IF Inbox inbox included in
Select the Inboxes you would like to view in your Trends dashboard
Select Send to a Webhook
Paste the URL that you copied from Chatdesk Trends
Your Front Inboxes are now linked with Chatdesk Trends!
All emails and chats will be tagged automatically as they are received in your Front. Click “Explore” at the top of the screen to return to the main dashboard. You can use the “Channels” drop down to filter feedback by channel.
If you have any further questions regarding the setup process, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. You can book a time slot here to meet with our customer success team to get your questions answered.