This guide will walk you through the steps to setup Delighted as a new channel with Chatdesk Trends.
To start, From your Delighted admin account, visit Integrations > API and copy the API key
2. In a separate tab, please open your Chatdesk Trends dashboard. From here, please visit Settings > Channels > Delighted > Add Delighted Account
3. You will then need to add your company name and API Key from step 1
4. From your Delighted admin account, visit Integrations > Webhooks
5. Copy the Webhook URL from Trends dashboard highlighted below
6. Add a new rule that sends webhook notifications for “All responses.” After doing so, paste the Webhook URL into the “Webhook URL” field then click “Save & turn on”
Your Delighted account is now linked with Chatdesk Trends!
If you have any further questions regarding the setup process, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. You can book a time slot here to meet with our customer success team to get your questions answered.